Words from The Garden contains a collection of beautiful poetry, prose and quotations about the glories of a garden. This small hardback book is a delightful companion to a drink in the shade. It’s pretty floral cover makes it a delight to give and to receive.
Words from the Garden
- Hardback Book – 159 pages
- Size: 15.5 x 11 cm
- Perfect book for quiet reflection on the joys of gardening and all the colour and abundance it brings
- Delightful gift for the garden lover.
- “Garden and flowers have a way of bringing people together, drawing them from their homes”
- ” A garden isn’t meant to be useful, it’s for joy.
- “When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy there is always a garden”
Includes various poems and exerts from novels all extolling the virtue and sometimes otherwise of a life in the garden. Once picked up this little gift book is hard to put down.
For further gift book ideas click here