The V&A Kilburn Garden Pruners are a super cutting tool for female gardeners. The striking blue floral pattern of these pretty secateurs has been taken from a textile design by William Kilburn (1788 -92) and the range of products have been produced in association with the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
V & A Kilburn Pruners
- All over floral print secateurs
- Cuts stems up to 19mm (3/4″) in diameter.
- Heat treated blades for long lasting sharpness. Non stick coating for a cleaner cut.
- Easy locking safety catch
- Presented in an attractive gift box featuring the Kilburn design
For details of the co-ordinating hand tool set and enamel mug – follow our links below.