Being a favourite tool of the nation’s head gardener we are delighted to offer you the Sneeboer Planting Trowel. Strong and sturdy this useful garden tool has sharp sides and a pointed end allowing you to easily cut through the soil.
- Forged stainless steel head will stay sharp and provide you with a lifetime of service.
- Ash wood handle measuring 27cm is better for reaching to the back of borders.
- Large pointed head will break up and turn the soil with ease. Use with a chopping motion.
- Use it for planting bulbs, seedlings and small plants.
- Divide smaller perennials and make more plants for the borders.
- Prise out pot bound plants.
The tool that Monty reaches for time and again so if it good enough for him then it is good enough for us too.
- Width of head 13 cm
- Length of head 14 cm
- Length of handle 27 cm
- Total length 42 cm