The Seedball Bird Mix contains easy to grow seeds guaranteed to attract more birds to the garden. The mix has been created in collaboration with the Natural History Museum in London. Find a space to sow these seeds, brighten up the garden and provide food for birds including insects which will be attracted to the flowers
Seedball Bird Mix
- Tin of 20 Seedballs each containing 30 UK Wildflower Seeds
- The blooms of the flowers attract insects that many birds will feed on. They will also feed on the seed heads as the plants age.
- Seeds include Common Poppy, Corn marigold, Greater knapweed, Sheep sorrel, Tufted vetch, Wild carrot.
- Seedballs are so easy to sow and quick to grow. Just scatter on top of soil and water.
- Germination takes about 4 – 6 weeks.
- Finalist Gift of the Year 2018
What is a Seedball?
A seedball is a small ball made up of clay, chilli powder, compost and wildflower seeds. The clay protects the seeds, the chilli powder deters insects and the compost gives the seeds a head start. Just scatter on the top of the soil, water and let nature do the rest.