The Bat Mix of Wildflowers has been created in collaboration with the National History Museum, London. The mix contains wildflowers which will attract the insects that bats love to feed on. Easy to sow and grow Seedballs are a great way to help garden wildlife whilst also providing an array of flowers in the home garden
Seedball Bat Mix
- Tin of 20 Seedballs each containing 30 UK Wildflower Seeds
- Seeds of Borage, Cornflower, Corn marigold, Evening primrose, Night-scented stock & Wallflower.
- Simply scatter the clay balls on the top of the soil in a border or planter. Water.
- Seeds will germinate within 4 – 6 weeks
- Scatter in spring or autumn
What is a Seedball?
A seedball is a small ball made up of clay, chilli powder, compost and wildflower seeds. The clay protects the seeds, the chilli powder deters insects and the compost gives the seeds a head start. Just scatter on the top of the soil, water and let nature do the rest.
GIFT OF THE YEAR FINALIST 2018