Treat yourself or a gardening loved one to a pair of Gold Leaf Malvern Gloves featuring an image of the Iris ” Mrs Barnard” ( taken from an illustration by Lilian Snelling). Deerskin leather palms for comfort and durability. One size.
Gold Leaf Malvern Gloves:
- Deerskin leather palms with padding for increased protection. Deerskin is an exceptional leather and helps provide incredible comfort, fit and durability.
- Stretchy nylon backs with stitching at the wrist to create a secure fit.
- Gorgeous purple Iris image. The Iris is widely recognised as a symbol of Hope & Wisdom
- One Size – to suit the average hand
- Part of the award winning RHS Collection of Gardening Gloves by Gold Leaf
- WINNER “BEST NEW PRODUCT” GLEE 2017
- Gently wash in warm water.
- Can be machine washed separately on 20C wool wash.
- Leave to dry naturally.
Follow our links below for full details of the two other designs in this range, namely Chelsea and Hampton. Choose your favourite.