Spice up your cooking and grow something hot with Mr Fothergill’s De Cayenne Chilli Pepper Grow Kit. This easy to do kit comes nicely presented and contains everything needed to get that chilli plant started. Discover the enjoyment of growing some classic, versatile, great tasting but most of all fiery chillies.
- Pepper De Cayenne seeds,
- Smart grey plastic pot.
- Sow from the beginning of February until April
- Full instructions and advice.
- For drainage, place a layer of small stones in bottom of pot before filling with compost
- Sow seeds evenly over the compost, cover with a little extra compost and water.
- Place on a warm, light windowsill. Helps germination if pot is covered with clingfilm – remove once the first shoots appear (approx 2-3 weeks).
- Thin out when large enough and place extra plants in other pots. Can be grown on inside or out. Harvest when chillis are red