A stainless steel Hip Flask for when it’s a bit nippy at the allotment. A crafty swig of whisky will help keep the gardener warm when working outside. Nicely presented, this lightweight flask features an acanthus design and will sit comfortably in a gentleman’s jacket pocket.
Morris & Co Hip Flask
- Stainless Steel
- Embossed with Acanthus design taken from the William Morris archives.
- Screw top with lanyard attachment so lid is not lost.
- Gently curved so sits comfortably in a pocket
- Holds approx 200ml
- Approx size: 10cm width x 12cm height
- Manufactured by Heathcote & Ivory
Team with a Whisky & Bourbon Botanical Growing Kit to make a great gift idea for all who love the outdoor life.