This garden dibber is part of the Kew Gardens Collection by Spear & Jackson. It has an extra long 12 inch wooden handle with a mirror polished stainless steel tip. The longer length provides a much better reach when planting. A grat tool for planting leeks as you can make the deeper holes needed with ease.
Kew Gardens Dibber
- Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion. Easy to clean.
- Weatherproof FSC – certified ash handle for greater durability
- Leather wrist strap also useful for easy storage.
- Spear and Jackson have teamed up with Kew Gardens to bring the gardener an exclusive range of gardening tools
- Now with added depth markings on reverse of handle
Another useful tool to add to your collection – always have the right tool for the job in hand.