Let youngsters discover the joy of growing with the Childrens Flower Garden Grobox. Groboxes are so easy to do – you just plant the whole box, water and wait for the flowers to grow. The box contains seeds & compost and is itself biodegradable – overtime the cardboard will disappear naturally and the seeds inside will grow.
Contains the following seeds:-
- California Poppy Jelly Beans
- Cornflowers Midget Blue
- Nasturtium Tip Top Velvet
- Sunflower Choco Sun
Planting the GroBox is really easy – just follow these simple steps:-
1. Choose a planting spot that gets good sunshine. Dig a hole to the size of the box and approximately 10cm (4”) deep. Remove the coloured sleeve and put the complete cardboard box in the ground, face up. (For best results, remove the lid).
2. Water the box and cover with the soil dug from the hole.
3. Water everything again and keep watering regularly. If you’ve planted your GroBox when the weather is hot and dry, you should water more often. Your seeds will start to germinate in a week or so!
4. Enjoy your beautiful flowers! Pick a bunch for Mum!
Top tip! GroBox will do well in most soils, but try to avoid any waterlogged areas – just so the box doesn’t get too mushy!
Actual size of the box: L 29cm (11 1/2″) x W 23cm (9″) x D 4.5cm (11 3/4″).
SOW: April – June. Flowers: June – October
SOW BY DATE: DEC 2020
Childrens Vegetable Grobox Garden also available – see link below.
Team with a kid’s sized watering can for a gift idea for the young grower.