A fine Heritage Utility Apron from Bradleys The Tannery suitable for both men and women providing excellent coverage and protection when tackling dirty jobs. Use for working in the garden, potting shed or workshop.
Heritage Utility Apron
- Made from Khaki coloured canvas
- Sports high quality brown leather straps with buckles which can be easily adjusted for a secure fit.
- Cross over back detail adds to the design and ease of wear, leaving the waist unrestricted.
- Two front pockets provide storage for any gardening accessories such as gloves, twine, seed packets and small tools.
- Unisex design with a stylish rustic industrial feel.
- Approximate measurements: Length 85cm, width 66cm
We feel this special apron would be well received by all keen gardeners and highly recommend it as a gift especially if teamed with a tool or two.
These aprons have been handcrafted by Bradleys the Tannery based in Shropshire, UK.
PLEASE NOTE – OUR BATCH OF APRONS DO NOT HAVE THE BRADLEYS LABEL ON THE CHEST – JUST A SMALL LEATHER TAG AT THE POCKET