This Heritage Garden Kneeler is strong and tough and should serve you well for years. It has been hand made in the UK from hard wearing waxed cotton and brown leather. This traditional kneeling pad will provide firm protection to the hard working gardener when planting, sowing or tackling the weeds. Just wipe down after use to keep it in good condition.
- Strong waxed cotton waterproof cover
- Brown leather patch for added strength and protection
- Leather carry handle
- Measures 44 x 21 x 4cm approx excluding handle
- Robust & hardwearing
- A heavy duty kneeler which should last for years.
- Traditional English Styling
- Handmade in England by Bradleys The Tannery, a small independent leather tannery established in 1984.
Ensure the cover is always cleaned and dried naturally after use and before storing. Store out of direct sunlight to avoid colours fading. Improve the long life of this product by feeding the leather with a good quality natural leather wax.
For a ladies version with pink leather trims see our link below