Calling all Gardening Mums. ( No not chrysanthemums) but Mothers who love to garden. Although it feels like the middle of winter as I write this it will soon be Mothering Sunday – 11th March. Better get your thinking cap on, plan that dinner and find a gift guaranteed to please. If Mum enjoys spending a few hours outside, weeding, sowing or potting, here are some gift ideas for her gardening lifestyle.
1. The Garden Diva Trowel has been made for us by Sneeboer Tools. It has an engraved handle and a heart shaped stainless steel head. Useful for planting and sowing this little tool should last a lifetime and being heart shaped it is a lovely way to show how much Mum means to you.
2. Gloves – you can’t go wrong with a pair of good gardening gloves. We have a great selection in numerous colours and designs so update Mum’s gear and keep her hands well protected.
3. Keep Mum amused and entertained with a Gardens & Flowers Puzzle Book. If the weather continues to be cold and miserable there’s nothing better than sitting by a warm fire with a book, especially if someone else is cooking the dinner.
4. What Mum doesn’t appreciate a little pampering?? This lovely seagrass hamper contains gloves, handwashes, lotion and lip balm. It also includes some garden gloves which will come in handy too.
5. If you are going to get Mum flowers why not add some Chocolate Flowers to go with them. This cute little box contains solid discs of creamy milk chocolate moulded into a selection of flower shapes. They almost look too good to eat but I’m sure most Mums will try!
6. For modern Mums a practical and fashionable kneeler such as this beautiful one by Orla Kiely will help her garden in stylish comfort for hours on end.
7. If you want a flower gift that will last longer than a week opt for a Perfect for Pollinators Seeds + Tin collection. There are 10 packets of flower seeds for Mum to grow in her own garden which should supply her with blooms throughout the year.
8. Last but not least – the most perfect way to give flowers is with this gorgeous bracelet. Seriously pretty this is a very special gift for an extra special person.
The above are just a taster of all we have to offer so for further inspiration please view our full collection of recommended Mother’s Day Gifts here.
Happy Mother’s Day . May the sun shine, your flowers grow and you enjoy a blooming lovely day.