It’s that time of year again when our thoughts turn to Dad with Father’s Day falling next Sunday 17th June. With it comes that inevitable question just what can I buy him? We’ve discussed it already in the office this morning and not come up with too many ideas for the Diva Dad! You see, he’s not really a gardener and obviously we have loads of gardening gifts for Dads of the green fingered variety! So while we still scratch our heads for ideas for our man about the house we can certainly help you out if your Dad is passionate about his garden or allotment.
Here’s some of our new gift ideas for Father’s Day 2018
- The Allomenteer Mug: great for the man who grows his own veg. This enamel mug is as useful at home as down on the allotment and you could add some biscuits to keep him going.
- Bucket ina Bag : chuck this in the boot of the car or keep in the potting shed. Good for gardening, camping, travelling and the outdoor life
- Radius Garden Tool Set; new collection of ergonomically designed tools which ease hand strain
- Fork it Oddsocks: box of un-cordinated garden design socks for fun – after all men love socks!
- Barrier Hand Cream: this has been out of stock for a while but is back in time for Father’s Day. Helps keep those working hands a little bit smoother than normal!
- Gardener’s multi-tool: if you don’t know what tools he has got then this could be a winner. A cutting tool including secateurs, knife & saw etc
- Gardener’s Money Box: buying seeds and plants can soon add up so these money boxes – choose from Seed Fund or Hedge Fund – will store the loose change from his pocket and help towards the gardening expenses.
- Garden Supplies Seed Packet Storage Tin: Update the old biscuit tin which he uses to store his seeds to one of these new, elegant tins from Burgon & Ball. Should last for years.
- Leather garden belt pouch: Dad probably won’t realise he needs this until he tries it. This recycled leather pouch fixes to a belt and will keep secateurs etc to hand whilst he works. It also comes with a useful dibber, labels, pencil & mini snips
- Garden Pocket Puzzle Book: this little book should keep him entertained for most of the day. Give him a beer, cook his dinner and seat him in the garden.
If none of these ideas take your fancy check out our other suggestions in our Father’s Day gift guide or browse our full range of tools and equipment which we have picked just for him. Find something he will really appreciate.
Whatever you do spoil him a little.