The Easter Bunny is on his way, spring is finally in the air and the time to really get gardening is upon us. Whilst we Divas like a little chocolate at this time of year we also love to get out in the garden, sowing a few seeds and having a general tidy up. If you’re like us or have a gardening friend or relative that you need to buy for then here are some gift ideas perfect for the Easter Gardener.
- The Gardener Mug. A bone china mug featuring a cute bunny with his basket of carrots. Fill with some mini eggs of your choice (there is a well know high street chain who is selling chocolate carrots too!)
- With Peter Rabbit the movie now showing at the cinemas encourage little ones out into the garden with any of the Peter Rabbit range of mini garden tools and accessories. It’s better for them than chocolate and children just love helping!
- Something to grow. It’s the beginning of the season to really start thinking about sowing some seeds, outside as long as the ground is warm enough or on the kitchen windowsill. A couple of packs of seeds or a complete set such as the Perfect for Pollinators will go down a treat with a flower grower.
- A new pair of gloves. You know what it’s like – you go to the shed to pop on your gloves and find them full of holes and remember you should have put them on your Christmas list! Well now is the time to ask the Easter Bunny for a new pair and we have lots to choose from. You can view our great selection of gloves for lady gardeners here
- Last but not least – how about a Gift in a Tin from Apples to Pears Ltd. These popular little gift tins have been flying out especially the Flower Pressing Kit after it was featured in the Saturday Mail recently. At just £10.99 they make an affordable gift and this super Garden Bits & Bobs version would certainly please a gardener.
Whatever you do this Easter weekend ( and I’ve just heard there may be snow again for some of us – I cannot believe it!) – have a great one, relax, eat some chocolate & do a little gardening Warmer weather is on it’s way – promise!
Happy Easter x