I’m often asked what our best seller is. And sometimes that’s quite hard to say. We have a wide range of gorgeous products so I’m sure it’s quite hard for our customers to choose – a bit like a kid in a sweet shop.
However there is one range of products which sells on an amazingly regular basis and that is the Gardening Glove. I know we have talked about gloves before but in our opinion they really are an essential to any Garden Diva. So move over Monty – you may not garden in gloves but we certainly do!
So – just what are our Best Selling Garden Gloves? Well here are our top 5:-
- Foxgloves Grip. These gloves were introduced to us by a local customer who wanted to send them out to Australia as Christmas Gifts. Light and easy to send, they are certainly a winner in that department. A little research on our part discovered the manufacturers and the rest, as they say, is history. These have quickly become and still are one of our best loved ladies gardening gloves. Once tried our ladies will not garden in anything else. They are not waterproof so maybe the ladies in question could be called fairweather gardeners but there is nothing wrong in that. There is no joy in gardening in the wet and it’s bad to compact the soil anyway. Their plus point is the super stretchy fabric they are made from ( modern sports fabric) so they fit like a dream, the dots on the hand give grip and they come in the most amazing selection of bright colours.
- Gold Leaf Gloves. If you looking for a leather glove you can’t do much better than one from the range Of Gold Leaf Gloves. Available in 4 designs to cover all aspects of a gardener’s life these gloves are made from top notch leather for the best fit and durability. Described as the “best” and understood to be used by the gardener’s at Buckingham Palace.
- Bradley’s Gauntlet Gloves with long gauntlet arms are a must when pruning and offer great protection from thorns and brambles. They are available in gorgeous colours plus dark brown (a little more suitable for gents) and are handmade by Bradley’s the Tannery in the heart of the UK. It’s good to buy British.
- Bionic Gloves. If you suffer from Arthritis or any hand pain at all then the Bionic Gloves could help. These leather gloves have extra padding where it matters most and have been developed with the help of an orthopaedic hand specialist. Ease the strain on hands and Keep Gardening!
- Showa Floreo 370 Gloves . Last but by no means least are the Floreo Gloves. These are the reason I garden in gloves: choose the right size and they fit like a dream and as you can really “feel” what you are doing they as useful in the greenhouse sowing seeds as they are in the garden weeding or potting up. An inexpensive dream of a glove for gardeners starting out to those who have pottered about for years. Suitable for light gardening I suppose (they are not going to protect your hands if you are doing substantial pruning or trying your hand at landscaping) but for everyday gardening, as Brucie used to say, “You’re my Favourite!”
So there you have it – 5 recommended gloves for all types of gardening. But in the end it’as really all about finding a glove that’s right for you and how you garden – plus don’t forget a Diva gardener must look right so design is important too. Having said that we have loads of gloves in fabulous prints to brighten up any outfit to keep a style conscious gardener happy. Basically we love them all and hope you do too.