With an election behind us but still no complete answers we are now faced with another urgent question! “Just what can I buy Dad for Father’s Day?”
Don’t buy something you think he needs (he never does!) but get something he will really appreciate. So if he’s a keen gardener or even just a potterer we have 5 suggestions to help you on your way.
- Jakoti Hand Shears – excellent quality shears which can be used with just one hand. Recommended to us by a customer, a popular seller ever since and used by Monty Don on BBC Gardener’s World
- Seed Sava – an innovative device to help with seed sowing, getting seeds more evenly spaced and prevent the need for excessive thinning out. Developed by a lifelong gardener.
- Bionic Tough Pro Gloves – great protection for hands especially when using power tools. He probably says he doesn’t need gloves but these leather gloves are a cut above the rest.
- DeWit Hand Spork – a combination of a trowel and hand fork “all in one” for breaking down soil and getting bedding planted with ease.
- Chocolate Secateurs – they’re chocolate and look just like a proper pair of secateurs. What’s not to like!
For more ideas just take a look at our complete collection of Father’s Day Gifts for green-fingered Dads. It’s not too late to order – we use Royal Mail’s First Class Service and offer a Next Day delivery too. If he loves gardening we know he will love any one of our gifts.